RIP BamaArrived2006 10/1987-5/2014

AthleticTrainer

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2007
Birmingham, AL
I just wanted to post in honor of a close friend of mine. She hasn't posted in a while so some of you may or may not remember her. She lost her long fight with cancer earlier tonight. She is leaving behind a large family and an even larger group of friends. She loved cheering on her
Crimson Tide boys in the fall. So here is one last Roll Tide! until we meet again one day in Heaven.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I believe I've seen folks passing on condolences on twitter for her, if so she positively impacted a lot of people I know. Best wishes for her family and friends and to you for your loss.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hate to hear that & was wondering a while back what had happened to her..I had no idea she was fighting cancer..She was a great poster & loved The Crimson Tide..Here's A ROLL TIDE ROLL In Her Honor & may she RIP..She definitely has the best seat in the stadium, as she's looking down, cheering on our Crimson Tide to another NC!!!!!!!!..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
She started posting here as "BamaBound2006," while she was still in high school. When she finally made it, I made the suggestion that we change her name to "BamaArrived." She liked it, so we changed it...

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I also just recently lost my grandmother to cancer. So I can really sympathize for her family, and friends, but the silver lining is that she is no longer in pain, towards the end that's all cancer is. She'll always be a Bama girl.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
sorry to hear that. I do remember her and was wondering what had happened since she hasn't posted in a long time. I have lost so many family members to cancer as well I hate hearing that it has claimed another person.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I realize now that I really AM an adult. About 15 year ago a friend of mine told me that along with all of the other changes in his 40s he began going to A LOT MORE funerals. Since the start of this calendar year, I personally have lost:

a 49-year old husband of a woman who graduated a year ahead of me but who had lived 25 years post-heart transplant
a 51-year old longtime female friend who had just learned two weeks earlier she had ovarian cancer and died in her sleep (probably due to a PE)
a 71-year old former Scoutmaster

And another one who - here under pressure - escapes my sharp memory.

I vaguely recall BA2006. She's two years younger than my youngest brother.

To give you some idea - she was born the same month the baby (Jessica McClure) fell in the well in Texas, the Twins won the World Series, and the stock market crashed.

She was born the same month Bill Curry lost to Memphis.

RIP BA2006. You fought the good fight and suffer no more.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.