NBA Playoffs are pretty competitive this year

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Of the 8 first round series, five are going to game 7.

It would 6 game 7s if Kevin McHale knew how to defend an inbounds with 0.9 seconds left.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Of the 8 first round series, five are going to game 7.

It would 6 game 7s if Kevin McHale knew how to defend an inbounds with 0.9 seconds left.
on that play it just looked like awful defense by the players. Harden told Beverly to switch off Lillard for some reason. And Mo Williams did a poor job defending on the screen. and i do agree the playoffs are competitive this year. The west has been competitive all season. The east is just plain awful.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
on that play it just looked like awful defense by the players. Harden told Beverly to switch off Lillard for some reason. And Mo Williams did a poor job defending on the screen. and i do agree the playoffs are competitive this year. The west has been competitive all season. The east is just plain awful.
Yes, the switch was bad. With 0.9 seconds the guy in bounding is out of the play so why put a man on him? Have a guy with his back to the in bounder to jam a cutter.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
well, the hawks lose. but that was expected. I actually think Indy matches up decently with Miami and could give them a run if they meet. The West has just been unbelievably exciting. Cant wait for the 2nd round games.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I just hope our hometown Spurs can put together a complete game. They haven't played well this series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I just hope our hometown Spurs can put together a complete game. They haven't played well this series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...
I don't know the Spurs did against the Blazers this year, but I will be puliing for them now that the Rox are out.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.