Link: Kiffin and Coker: A great match?

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
I'm sure this will all play out and the best guy will start whomever it may be. However, I am a Blake Sims fan because he has been loyal and kept a good attitude the entire time he has been on campus. He is what everyone on the team should aspire to be. An Alabama Man.
I love this comment because you live in a white world in haleyville kudos too you

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban confirmed Coker's arrival last night during the media time at the Atlanta Crimson Caravan. Link

"He got there (on campus) yesterday," Saban said.

"He had a meeting and we got him on a rehab schedule. We also have a meeting with him tomorrow so he can learn the offense because now he is enrolled in school."

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
If what I saw at A-day is an accurate representation of Kiffin at OC, it doesn't matter who is playing QB. There just looked like a lot of confusion out there and they didn't play with any energy or fire. Kiffin is such a laid-back personality that I'm afraid our offense has taken after its OC. The only ones who looked like they wanted to be out there were the young guys and most players on the defense.
I saw kiffin getting frustrated and whining multiple times. As an OC, they need to see complete confidence and organization from the OC and play caller. I realize he is new, but it is a very similar offense. If he can't get the offense to run these "vanilla" plays, what makes me think our offense will be able to run the whole offensive playbook?
I hope Kiffy can pull himself together and bring some unity and coordination to our anemic offense. The 2nd string offense look more organized and better playcalling than our 1's. I wonder who was calling the plays for the 2's?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.