24 - Live Another Day Is On Right Now

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It's becoming the Brett Favre of television - they just aren't sure if they want to retire it. I love the show but I wish they would make up their minds. I mean if they wanted to leave the door open for another season, they should have let Jack go home free. It would have been satisfying but they still could come up with a reason to initiate a new season.
Loved the episode, hated the end.
I was ready to see Jack die as the final clock counted down. Even that would have been satisfying. Giving himself for his only friend left on Earth.

I kept saying that he was going to die. Or it would have been a great scene for it to cutback with a crashed helicopter and Jack walking away from it.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I didn't hate the ending, and the last part with Heller really hit home with me. I also think there's life left in this franchise. If it was truly over, Jack would either be dead or he'd ride off into the sunset with everything resolved. I enjoyed the 12-hour format as it didn't leave a lot of room for the fluff and dead spots that the 24-episode seasons had.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I didn't hate the ending, and the last part with Heller really hit home with me. I also think there's life left in this franchise. If it was truly over, Jack would either be dead or he'd ride off into the sunset with everything resolved. I enjoyed the 12-hour format as it didn't leave a lot of room for the fluff and dead spots that the 24-episode seasons had.
It could have ended with Heller's speech and been great. It really it home with me as well as my grandmother is going thru alzheimer's right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.