24 - Live Another Day Is On Right Now

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
well I don't know the exact numbers, but I do know a lot of people are watching each week. I say Fox brings it back. There is the possibility Jack dies this season and Kate is the new "Jack".
I hope they do bring it back. The ratings are steady...not fantastic...but steady. I was frustrated with Kate at first. She kept interfering with everything, but her character has finally gotten some sense.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I love her character now as well & she just stuck a dang needle in her neck full of propofol or however you spell Michael Jackson's "Magic Milk" he loved so much & that killed him..LOL
I hope they do bring it back. The ratings are steady...not fantastic...but steady. I was frustrated with Kate at first. She kept interfering with everything, but her character has finally gotten some sense.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I dunno & was wondering that myself GF..

And Dzy I don't think they'll ever kill off Jack..His character is what the show revolves around & is why the show is so popular..I can envision Kate being the main character in the future & less of Jack so he isn't stressed so much from working the show along with making future movies & stuff..I can see Kate taking the main role & Jack backing her up when the you know what is about to hit the fan in the show & story..JMO
wonder who the guy is on the other side of that call.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I haven't read any of the posts since early on page 1 because we have been recording the show. So far, we have watched the first three episodes and I am hooked once again. Hopefully, Mrs. Bama and I will be caught up b4 Monday night.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This has been a really good episode..I really hope the President doesn't surrender to the nutjob Lady..She is loony trying to blow up her own daughter with a drone attack..

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This has been a really good episode..I really hope the President doesn't surrender to the nutjob Lady..She is loony trying to blow up her own daughter with a drone attack..
her mother of the year award should be coming soon.

the preview for next week seems to indicate he will surrender. that may be a redirect though. the old guy might have something up his sleeve.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I think he knows he only has a week or two to live & will surrender in hopes to save innocent live from any more drone attacks..JMO
her mother of the year award should be coming soon.

the preview for next week seems to indicate he will surrender. that may be a redirect though. the old guy might have something up his sleeve.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Can we all agree...
- that Chloe's boss is about to get real bad? You could see all along he was going to be trouble. He has the typical 24-villain persona.
- that Heller's son-in-law is about to get real bad?
- that Morgan is going to join forces with Jack soon? And her being let go from her job will give her an excuse to break all the rules?
- when Audrey sees Jack for the first time, she won't remember him? And she may be asked to kill Jack?
- that the mean lady (forgot her name) is really just small potatoes? The person pulling her strings is someone we've seen before either in this season or in the past?

All the possibilities - even if some are predictable - are why I love 24.
Ok, well I called the first three (as did probably the rest of the 24 fanbase). The fourth I was wrong on. And the fifth one, we'll find out in the next episode or two.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Chloe's boss is actually the mastermind behind all of it. Maybe Margot gets taken out and everyone's happy, but they find out they still can't control the drones, and Chloe's boss is actually the one controlling them. Jack and he will definitely reunite.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.