24 - Live Another Day Is On Right Now

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
The wife is watching DWTS and I am packing for a trip down to Nashville. Thank goodness we are recording the show!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..You're doing the right thing Mike, as long as the better half is happy, the world is right for all involved..DVR's can keep a marriage Happy Happy Happy..LOL

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It may have been bro..It looked like blood was coming out of his ear..As did his brains I thought..Either way..That was an awesome scene..I'm glad it came on tonight & didn't miss it..It was fun chatting with ya during the show Dzy..Lets do it for every episode when it comes on..PM me when it comes back on & remind me it's coming on if you think about it..I'll forget..Do you know if it's coming on every Monday now???..
psycho chick done messed that guy up. I thought it was his temple?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It may have been bro..It looked like blood was coming out of his ear..As did his brains I thought..Either way..That was an awesome scene..I'm glad it came on tonight & didn't miss it..It was fun chatting with ya during the show Dzy..Lets do it for every episode when it comes on..PM me when it comes back on & remind me it's coming on if you think about it..I'll forget..Do you know if it's coming on every Monday now???..
will do. it should be the next 10 straight Mondays.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
In the middle of the second episode I said that dude needed to get rid of the blonde slut. Should have listened to me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.