Braves must think it is the post season

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Getting swept by the giants is one thing, even losing to the cards last night is acceptable. Those are solid teams, and this is a rough stretch. However, getting swept by the Marlins and dropping all 4 of the next ones in a home stand makes you wonder what's going on. How does a team get off to one of the fastest starts in the majors, and then slump that badly and that quickly with no major losses of personnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
The braves as a team can not hit a beach ball right know. I expected them to do more against the giants than the marlins. The marlins are really good at home and have one of the best starting pitching staffs in the league. They had the giants at turner field and got swept which should not have happened.
Every one has been lighting up Litchcom this year and he made the braves look foolish they also have now dropped the series to a cardinal team that has been struggling to score runs as well.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I miss my man Prado. It just isn't the same since Chipper retired, and Prado was traded. The team is just boring to watch right now. To me anyway.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
When you live by the long ball, you die by the long ball. Whatever happened to a little small ball? It amazes me that the Braves, a team I have followed since the 60's, cannot move a runner.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I can repeat my May 29th post. Braves get swept at home by the last place team. This team is going nowhere fast.
I've basically quit watching them this year. I will kinda keep track of the score, but I don't waste my time watching the entire game. I used to go to several games a year, but I haven't been in two years.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
We're tied for first at the all star break and all I see is negativity, sheesh we swept some teams too y'all know? Didn't have the best half but were still very much in it. And it doesn't seem we live by the long ball as much as we did last year

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Dropped 3 out of 4 to the fish some things never change. They better sweep the Padres before they hit the road
because there upcoming schedule could put them 7+ games behind in a hurry

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.