This label the media is putting on our players is such a load of garbage!

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
From Mel Kiper to Scott Van Pelt or whoever.Saying that our players don't produce at the next level and that NFL teams should be weary of "Bama guys" is the most rediculous and unfair thing i have ever heard in my life.And all it stems from is the bias that alot of people have against our team and our fans.Didn't Marcel Dareus make the pro bowl last year.Wasn't Eddie Lacy named rookie of the year last year AND make the pro bowl.Isn't Julio Jones one of the Top 5 players at his position.It's sad that our players are put under this microscope when you hear NO talk or comparisons to other college teams like a Florida State or a Oregon.Or how there players end up.It's nothing more than a big pile on Bama campaign.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
To be honest I always hope our guys go on and have a great career in the NFL or life in general. But it goes to show you how good of a football coach Saban is to be able to get guys to perform at a high level and in many cases perform above their talent.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Haters gonna hate. Doesn't bother me in the least. Just another indicator that we're dominating the collegiate football world.

I doubt any employed NFL scouts are paying too much attention to what Mel Kiper and Scott Van Pelt think anyway.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
A lot of our players have turned out to be solid role players in the NFL at the very least.I just don't understand why we are looked at different from any other college team out there.No college team has all there players who are drafted become superstars and pro bowlers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.