Link: Class of 2016 5-star LB Caleb Kelly (Fresno, CA)

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
Class of 2016 5-star LB Caleb Kelly (Fresno, CA) has a Bama offer

Coach Kiffin was in Fresno today to give an offer to 2016 LB Caleb Kelly. I am guessing that he is someone who Kiffin knows from his time at USC.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bama-offers-2016-5-star-LB-Caleb-Kelly-28519126

Fresno (Calif.) Clovis West 2016 linebacker Caleb Kelly reports an offer from Alabama. Kelly is the No. 24 overall player in his class, per the 247Sports Composite, making him a 5-star recruit.

"It's a big offer," Kelly said. "The SEC is a powerhouse and Alabama is a strong force in it. I fell blessed and it's all great."

Last edited:

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
I realize we've gotten a couple of them but when it comes to the kids from California I will believe they are coming to Bama when they actually sign their letter of intent. 2016 is a long, long way off.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Awesome..Our rivals that laughed at coach Saban, saying the hire was a mistake, have to realize Coach Kiffin is a relentless recruiter, in the same mold as is Coach Saban, I'm sure Coach Saban saw some traits of himself as a recruiter, and was thrilled to be able to add him to the recruiting monster by two simple words known by two words.."The Process"..

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
It's nice that he thinks highly of us, but it's nearly two years until NSD 2016, and it is 2,000 miles from Fresno to Tuscaloosa. I wouldn't get too carried away just yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.