Let's Pick The First Ten Draft Picks

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014
Junior BRIDGEMAN was a former UofL and NBA Basketball player - he currently ownw an LLC that currently owns something like 150 Wendy's restaurants.

Think the OP may have been testing us here :)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
No norwood in your top ten??? I'm just ribbing you. Had to do it. He's done well for himself leading up to it. He'll end up getting drafted a lot higher than I thought he would. I've seen him in several mock 2nd and 3rd rounds.
no no...I love Kevin but i have a little objectivity occasionally :) I could see him maybe going in 2, probably 3, and even possibly 4. As long as he gets picked he'll have a job for a long time.

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Seeing some stories today that the Cowboys may be positioning to get JF. That would be huge and like I said earlier (guessed really) Jerry Jones has to see the marketing advantage to this.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
1. Texans - Clowney
2. Rams - Robinson
3. Jags - Mack
4. Browns - Watkins
5. Raiders - Evans
6. Falcons - Lewan
7. Buccaneers - Matthews
8. Vikings - Mosley (I hope, Vikings are my team)
9. Bills - Ebron
10. Lions - Gilbert

Other notes:

1st QB - Blake Bortles to Tennesse (11)
Manziel goes to Dallas (16)
HaHA goes to St Louis (who skips on a QB in 1st)
Cyrus goes to Carolina to play with Cam
The Patriots trade the 29 pick to someone looking to move up and get a QB

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
1. Texans - Clowney
2. Rams - Robinson
3. Jags - Mack
4. Browns - Watson
5. Raiders - Evans
6. Falcons - Lewan
7. Buccaneers - Matthews
8. Vikings - Mosley (I hope, Vikings are my team)
9. Bills - Ebron
10. Lions - Gilbert

Other notes:

1st QB - Blake Bortles to Tennesse (11)
Manziel goes to Dallas (16)
HaHA goes to St Louis (who skips on a QB in 1st)
Cyrus goes to Carolina to play with Cam
The Patriots trade the 29 pick to someone looking to move up and get a QB
I doubt CJ goes that high. I don't think I've seen any projections with him going in the top 10. It seems like most projections have Shazier going before him.

Are the Rams really interested in a QB enough to consider taking one in the first round? Bradford was playing great last year before he tore up his knee around mid-season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Are we in agreement that the Mallett era in New England will never come to pass?
There's some talk they are in works with the Texans to trade Mallett. One reporter says his sources are telling him this. Another says his sources are saying it's not true.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
1. Texans - Jadeveon Clowney
2. Rams - Greg Robinson
3. Jags - Johnny Manziel (I think they feel like they need some star power.)
4. Browns - Sammy Watkins (Could take Manziel if he's available, but I think they'll draft a QB later, even if he is.)
5. Raiders - Khalil Mack (Will take Watkins if he's available.)
6. Falcons - Jake Matthews (Could trade up to take Clowney, but they shouldn't, IMO.)
7. Buccaneers - Mike Evans
8. Vikings - Aaron Donald
9. Bills - Eric Ebron
10. Lions - Justin Gilbert

If Manziel doesn't go to the Bucs, Browns or Jags, I have a feeling the Cowboys will take him at 16. There seems to be too much smoke about this for it not to happen.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I doubt CJ goes that high. I don't think I've seen any projections with him going in the top 10. It seems like most projections have Shazier going before him.

Are the Rams really interested in a QB enough to consider taking one in the first round? Bradford was playing great last year before he tore up his knee around mid-season.
I have looked at about 12 mock drafts, and like 4 had CJ going to Minnesota. It is a slightly hopeful pick, but they are looking to go defense. If I was drafting I may take Aaron donald there, but I am pulling for CJ

As for the Rams, they have said they were going to takea QB somewhere in the draft. Now obviously it will be telling on Bradford's future depending on how high they go for that. If they spend a 1st or 2nd on a QB the writing may be on the wall. Fisher was also REALLY high on Manziel, they had him in as much as any other team did. I don't think they WILL go after a QB early though, and give Bradford one more you to prove he can stay healthy.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I have looked at about 12 mock drafts, and like 4 had CJ going to Minnesota. It is a slightly hopeful pick, but they are looking to go defense. If I was drafting I may take Aaron donald there, but I am pulling for CJ

As for the Rams, they have said they were going to takea QB somewhere in the draft. Now obviously it will be telling on Bradford's future depending on how high they go for that. If they spend a 1st or 2nd on a QB the writing may be on the wall. Fisher was also REALLY high on Manziel, they had him in as much as any other team did. I don't think they WILL go after a QB early though, and give Bradford one more you to prove he can stay healthy.
Matt, I appreciate that you are a Viking Fan, but I don't want CJ to be a Viking. I'll never see him play lol..I'm sure you understand.
sip

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Did anybody else notice Roger Goodell getting booed??? At least I'm pretty sure he was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.