Let's Pick The First Ten Draft Picks

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I feel like Cleveland, even after all the changes, is still an inept franchise. I am happy the kid didn't go there...maybe we can still snag him (still thinking we go defense).
I'm with you. Why in the world would they trade up for Justing Gilbert? Was Minnesota considering him? If the Vikes took him, was there a big difference between him and Dennard from Michigan St?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Ehh.. I am OKAY with that pick, but not my favorite. Barr is one of those guys that will either be REALLY good, or a complete bust. I would have taken Mosley over him personally, as he is a more finished product.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
St Louis is likely going to skip on a QB, so unless someone trades up...it looks like it will be Manziel to Dallas, which will be a circus.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I still don't think he'll fall out of the 1st round.
I think somebody who's already picked tonight could trade up into the back half of the first round to get him. Especially if there's a run on QBs in the teens and early 20s. I think there are some teams that have their eye on Carr and Manziel. If they go off the board soon, somebody will move up for Bridgewater.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Yep. It looks like Jerry's gonna have a shot at JFF. Man, I love the draft. Ha Ha would be a good choice for them, but I hate the Cowboys so I hope they pass on him.
I'm kinda hoping they pass in HA HA to. I want him to go to the 49ers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Hmm and the Lions take a TE. I would have thought they were going to go defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WRs and DL is what they do. They're one of those teams that ignores their needs to make their best units even stronger. Makes no sense to me but that's why they're a perennial middle-of-the-road team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.