Let's Pick The First Ten Draft Picks

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
In all likelihood, Cyrus. Can't see anyone else going off the board any time soon.

edit: forgot about McCarron. McCarron could go before CK but after those two it may be awhile before another Bama player is taken.
I was thinking that as well. This draft has been such a head scratcher so far, you just never really know what teams will do.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Has anyone else noticed how Bama players are representing lately. Eddie Lacy wore Houndstooth to his ROY acceptance thing and Ha-ha wore a crimson suit tonight. The Capstone creates pride.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Good pickup for the Vikings. AJ may very well be the next QB off the board. Wonder where he'll land?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I find it quite ironic that Houston could potentially pick Carr in the second round. As far as AJ goes he's a late 3rd rounder maybe even into the 4th round. I was a little surprised about CK but his regression this season and lack of fundamentals hurt him. The last game really hurt his status. Reports are that the Redskins are high on him and didn't see the need to trade up into the 1st round to get him. He should be one of the first off the board tomorrow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.