2015 NFL Draft for Alabama players

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I want to point out that we lose 20 seniors after this year. I decided to look ahead and see how many juniors may declare for NFL after this year and which seniors may have a shot at NFL. I'm basing this on strong development with certain players. I don't think Pettaway and Reed would leave but who knows.

Jr Class:
Landon Collins
Amari Cooper
Denzel Devall
Kenyan Drake (He may not want to stay around)
Reggie Ragland ( I know that's a long shot, because he is considered to take Depriest job next year)
Jarran Reed
DJ Pettaway
Geno Smith
TJ Yeldon

Senior who has a chance to be drafted:
Leon brown
Trey Depriest ( Definitely in 1st round)
Xzavier Dickson
Jalston Fowler
Brandon Ivory
Christion Jones
Arie Kouandio
Anthony Orr ( Free agent?)
Nick Perry
Austin Shepherd
Brian Vogler ( Free agent)
DeAndrew white
Jarrick Williams.

Impressive number isn't it?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think Kiffin's offense will help Vogler get drafted this year. I can see Pettaway and/or Reed leaving if they do well.

I'll add a few possibilities that will depend on major production in one year.

Dominic Jackson
Jacob Coker
Tyler Fourney-Smith

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I always seem to get suckered into pulling hard for some borderline case, sometimes to the point of losing objectivity. Vogler looks to be my pet case for next year. I've been pulling for him since he picked 'Bama from Brookstone High School in Columbus, GA (I lived there in my HS years and there's a strong AU lean about the place). Anyhow, I would love to see him develop into a late rounder or a PFA, but it'll be tough getting spotlight time with Howard being Howard and all.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
My guess is that Collins and Cooper will be top 12 picks next year. The rest all seem to have a good bit of potential for later on in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
A lot of those seniors aren't getting drafted. I don't mean to be negative, but that's just the reality of a 7 round draft. I do think we lose at least 3 juniors to the draft (amari, TJ, and Landon). Reed could leave with a big year, but I don't see Geno, Ragland, or Drake leaving; Drake may just to get away, but I don't know him, so I don't know what he's thinking. I thought he wax engineering major, but not sure so he may want to finish his degree.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I'm stuck at work tonight until at least 8. Is there anyplace to watch/follow the draft on-line? I know all of the sports sites will have draft tracker pages, but is there any kind of on-line broadcast?

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I don't see a single QB that could be drafted in the first round next year in all the NCAA (maybe Winston if he comes out). Has that ever happened?
Hundley from UCLA, Mariota from Oregon, and Winston all should be up there. Probably will be one or two more who will pop up out of nowhere like Bortles did.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
not sure that Depriest will be a first rounder. not a knock on him, but CJM wasn't picked till the middle of the first and I don't know that TD will be seen as 'complete' a player as CJM.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.