CJ Mosley Drafted in the First Round by the Baltimore Ravens

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Re: CJ to Ravens!

And Ozzie strikes again! Good spot for CJ. I was hoping he'd go to the packers, but the ravens are a great fit for him system-wise. Plus it will be cool to see him lining up behind Cody and beside Upshaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

TWELTH first round pick from the 2010 team. Four in 2011. Four in 2012. Three in 2013. One, and counting, in 2014.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Yeah, but we got Ha Ha. :biggrin2:
I know. I hope he does well against everybody else but I hope Cutler "Conte" Ha Ha. :)
That's pretty funny - GB had exactly zero INTs from the safety position last year, but of course has never needed 'em from the back end against Cutler, since he throws so many picks to everybody else in a Packers' uniform.

Only wish GB had moved up to take CJ and got HaHa too. Could've happened, except for Ozzie getting in the way - GM Teddy Thompson: "We think (HaHa) has very good upside. He's had great coaching. As I was walking down here, I was thinking I'm turning into Ozzie Newsome, taking all of the Alabama guys."

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009

LOL I was watching this on my PC on mute (how annoying are the announcers) screamed when it came to the Ravens who were obviously going to be picking CJ (or at least I was screaming for them to at least). Hubby was looking at me like I lost my mind...Yay!!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I liked the out-of-college Ray Lewis comparison...the guy really shaped his body over his career and I think Mosley has the work ethic to do the same.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.