Link: Video Of Derrick Working Out & Getting Ready For The Football Season

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Goodness..Henry is a brute & I have that feeling he will be the best RB, not only at Bama, but, in the entire country this coming season..Dude is built like a Mack Truck & just as strong as one..I sure wish the football season would hurry up..I hate the off-season..LOL

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hope our o-line comes together. I would hate to waste all this talent we have at running back. Wonder how they carries will be split up. They are all deserving. I would limit carries to whoever fumbles first.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..This workout reminds me of the Rocky movie, when Rocky trains "Old School" style, as compared to the Russian's unbeatable workout regimen..And of course the good guys will win it all at the end of the movie..eeeerrr I meant football season..LOL
He definitely comes from the old school. No tofu for DH

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Goodness..Henry is a brute & I have that feeling he will be the best RB, not only at Bama, but, in the entire country this coming season..Dude is built like a Mack Truck & just as strong as one..I sure wish the football season would hurry up..I hate the off-season..LOL

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
Thanks for posting this! It's good to have some positive thoughts on the board about our current players. How long is it to fall camp???

Persephone

Apr 30, 2014
Very cool. I hope things work out for Henry. Running backs aren't at a premium in the NFL anymore, but he certainly seems to have the talent and work ethic to succeed.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I remember when Henry was coming out of high school & I'm pretty sure it was you that compared him to Marcus Dupree..And that was the absolute best comparison of Henry's size & running style..Henry is a clone of Marcus Dupree..The 1st run in this video of Marcus Dupree, looks so much like Henry's big runs Oklahoma of all teams..Henry is a clone of Marcus Dudpree..
I think he'll end up a serious Heisman contender at some point. Talents like his are very rare.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
would love to see him as our starter. But thats just me. He's a rare breed of RB. a game changer. the type that would go early in the draft. reminds me of Adrian Peterson wrecking defenses. Not in style or size, but just wrecking stuff..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.