Buffalo Bills draft Cyrus Kouandjio @ #44

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
He will eat very nicely off this. Prove him self and get paid next time. I think he will do well with NFL coaching. I also think a change in the Oline coach may have effected his Junior year.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Their coach said he'd be a RT all the way. This is something many of us said all along too. Said all you has to do was watch the OK game and see his "average feet" would not allow him to be a LT in the NFL, but what he did well would make him a perfect
RT. Sounds like a good fit...other than being in Buffalo.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Their coach said he'd be a RT all the way. This is something many of us said all along too. Said all you has to do was watch the OK game and see his "average feet" would not allow him to be a LT in the NFL, but what he did well would make him a perfect
A lot of Bama fans I know got mad when I said he'd be a good RT during the AU game.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Again, to give you a general idea of the money involved here, the 44th overall pick last season -- Kawann Short, a DT out of Purdue -- received a four year deal worth 4.6 million. He picked up 2.3 million guaranteed, with a 1.7 million dollar signing bonus.

Kouandjio will get a few bucks more than that, but will be in the same ballpark.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
His brother really wanted the Redskins. The family could have seen more games, since they live in Maryland...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.