Per ESPN: Christophe Varidel is headed to Bama

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
This guy is an absolute scoring machine. If his game is stifled in our offense, then I will join the legions of Grant detractors, but not a second before.

Jeff Goodman@GoodmanESPN 6m
Chaminade guard Christophe Varidel told ESPN he's headed to Alabama. Averaged 19 points per game last season. Eligible this season for Tide.
Jeff Goodman@GoodmanESPN 5m
Varidel, who began his career at Florida Gulf Coast, chose Alabama over UCLA. Said he will celebrate decision by going surfing now.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping and praying. I love his game and his antics. I mean he went to Chaminade because he wanted to learn how to surf. HAHA. I really think he can come in and give us two to three 3's a game.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
This guy is an absolute scoring machine. If his game is stifled in our offense, then I will join the legions of Grant detractors, but not a second before.
To be fair, he only averaged about 6 points a game at Florida Gulf Coast. His average at Chaminade is skewed. He only played in four games: 42 points, 8 points, 7 points, and 0 points.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.