A J goes to Cincy in 5th round

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Re: A J -When & where do you think he will go?

Now that he's fallen to the the later rounds, I hope he doesn't get drafted by a contender with a young franchise QB. Where ever he goes, I want him to have a shot at starting

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

In my humble opinion, this NFL kind of thinking is why Coach Saban said adios without looking back.
That doesn't make any sense. AJ is not getting drafted because his game, according to NFL scouts and GM's doesn't translate well to the NFL. That and he rubbed a lot of people wrong during interviews with teams which has been discussed ad nauseum in this thread. If somebody thought he could play they would draft him. And yes I know Tom Brady was a 6th round pick or whatever he was but that is the exception, not the rule.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

AJ is listed as best available so I still think he has a chance to go in 6th or 7th round. Man if he could have just kept his ego and attitude in check for a little while longer he would be off the board by now.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

In my humble opinion, this NFL kind of thinking is why Coach Saban said adios without looking back.
IMO, I think it was more of a matter of him finding out that he couldn't be in total control of his own success like he was in college.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

AJ is listed as best available so I still think he has a chance to go in 6th or 7th round. Man if he could have just kept his ego and attitude in check for a little while longer he would be off the board by now.
I believe he's been the best available according to Kiper since last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

He very well may get drafted but if it's past the fifth round he's going to have a lot if things go his way (that are out if his control) to get a shot at making a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

Is AJ at draft headquarters?
Are there any players on site who haven't been drafted?
Stretching this out for 3 days is a joke.
Don't look for it to change. The round 1 ratings broke overnight records. Look for it to be an even bigger production next year.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Its really just two days for the first 3 rounds. Only hard core fans really watch the last few rounds today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.