A J goes to Cincy in 5th round

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
Re: A J -When & where do you think he will go?

One of the NFL proposals is to break up the draft among multiple cities and hold the first two rounds separate from the latter rounds.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
A J -When & where do you think he will go?

AJ is getting typecast as a guy who won simply because of the supporting cast around him. That, coupled with the fact that he skipped the Senior Bowl and his recent comments, makes me think he won't get drafted now. It's simply mind-boggling. l

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama

If a team takes Zach or Aaron over AJ..then I am thinking he won't be drafted. Who would have thought that....
That Murray, Mett and AJ are still available seems odd. People poor mouthing AJ should wonder what Mett and Murray did wrong, and I don't think it's the injuries.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

They have AJ rated #72 overall and they are at pick 140 now, almost double his ranking. It simply doesn't make any sense.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I am starting to think he will not be drafted.

as for the Texans pick, well they will have next years first pick too.
I love Greg and all but he was drafted in the 7th right? I can't believe that AJ could possibly not be drafted at all.

but Greg did all the right things after the season. This is why Greg is now going to be on the SEC network..even after his playing career is done.

Last edited:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Great! AJ lands with the Ravens! Ravens=NFL Bama.

bama_at_uab

1st Team
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham

I think AJ can beat out tyrod taylor to take the backup spot to flacco, so it may be a pretty good situation

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

I should have seen this coming when he skipped the SB. They keep talking about other players that had a great game at the SB. I still don't understand why AJ didn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.