A J goes to Cincy in 5th round

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: A J -When & where do you think he will go?

I think were surprised though....some of the team missed their marks..he should've been gone by now. I think Vinnie is going undrafted.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

This draft is a hot mess. Most of those guys are a bust waiting to be happen

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

AJ Needs to be gone by now, because right now, it's not looking good for him, but He needs to go somewhere where he has a chance.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011

I thought AJ was a third round talent, but as desperate as the NFL is for QBs, I assumed he'd be gone by now. No later than 4th round is my guess.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK

AJ will go in the next round or so most likely but will really have an uphill battle to survive in the NFL, imho. Bad mechanics and problems handling pressure his SR year are haunting him.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014

Still hoping Houston or New England gets him. I love the idea of AJ playing for O'Brien.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Undrafted FA...... Because teams are stupid not to go ahead and get him, thanks to the media. JMO
Sometimes that is better than going on day 3... You can pick where you go and the money isn't that much different.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Sometimes that is better than going on day 3... You can pick where you go and the money isn't that much different.
Well, I guess it's time to FOCUS on the wedding. Hopefully, he will get some money on that Reality Wedding show.

I guess, I am SHOCKED at this point that he has not been picked.

If he's a free agent, he's really going to have to prove himself big time to earn BIG money.

Who is his agent? He's going to get a small per cent of NOT MUCH!

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

It doesn't make any sense that he hasn't been drafted yet. My local radio station kept talking about him getting picked between 16-30. I just don't get it.

BamaBuff24

1st Team
May 2, 2000
FWB, FL USA

I can't believe Mel Kiper said something nice about Kevin Norwood tonight. Especially after Nolan Nawrocki, Kevin Scarbinsky, and Mel Kiper negative comments.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Maybe the Texans in the 4th round.
Hopefully, the Texans in the 4th. Maybe this will create a VERY motivated A. J. to PROVE all the Know-it-alls like Mr. Kiper WRONG!

Do these NFL people look at athletes like Livestock Show people look at Cows, Horses, Chickens, Rabbits, Goats, etc.? So, where is A. J. lacking?

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

That radio station is just guessing. AJ is a projected backup by most scouts. But I hope he goes to Houston, Arizona, or St. Louis. Might just slip in with a chance to play. Probably 5th round looks like now.
It doesn't make any sense that he hasn't been drafted yet. My local radio station kept talking about him getting picked between 16-30. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.