JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Draft recap: A couple of shockers, but mostly what was expected
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
May 10th, 2014 09:56 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief May 10, 2014   The problem with draft prospects telling reporters that they’ve “received a second-round grade,” for instance, is that NFL teams blow more smoke than the Marlboro Man in a bowling alley bar.   Along those lines, the results of the 2014 NFL Draft, from an Alabama […]

Read More Here

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Jess, any more details to add on AJ's interview skills? My biggest on the field critism was his limitations in finding secondary receivers, which McElroy seemed to do more naturally.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Jess, any more details to add on AJ's interview skills? My biggest on the field critism was his limitations in finding secondary receivers, which McElroy seemed to do more naturally.
Supposedly he rubbed some teams the wrong way, deflected too much criticism rather than owning it.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Thanks, Jess. Norwood always seemed like he would be a perfect fit as a Pittsburgh Steelers receiver but he will do well in Seattle too.

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Nice job on your predictions of which round most of these guys would go in, Jess. Very impressive.

I wasn't surprised about Hubbard not being drafted or in AJ's slide (though I was more surprised/disappointed in the reason). Vinnie get drafted did surprise me a bit. Obviously his combine performance really helped to put any questions of his knee to rest.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.