2014 NCAA Women's College World Series Bracket

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
As far as I am concerned UK assumed the #3 seed when they eliminated the #3. I am pleased they are in the other bracket. I have seen all I care to see of them.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
No, Bama gets the winner of Oregon and Oklahoma.
I made that mistake too. Florida gets Baylor again. BTW, I loved the way Baylor came back against Kentucky. Too bad for UK they had tunnel-vision in trying to keep Nunnely pitching. I think if they had relieved her they could have held on for the win.
Baylor showed a lot of grit by starting down 7-0 and coming back for the win. Lots of determination and teamwork there.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
After a long day yesterday I wasn't able to stay up and watch the rest of OU vs UO. Glad it turned out the way it did. Now we'll see not only who's best. We'll find out who's "the best of the best". Good luck to all the teams still standing.
RTR
:biga:

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Great job by the softball team! Traina pitched a terrific game; HR by McClenty (sp?); great job by Hunt in avoiding the tag at home... An all-around excellent effort.

Best wishes to the team as they take on the Gators for the championship starting tonight.

louise

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 16, 2006
Tomorrow night don't let that Florida pitcher get in a groove...slow up the game like Florida did to JT. She pitches fast so slow the game.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Man we looked totally different tonight than we have the past few nights. Their pitcher is great but we've beat her this year. Hope we are able to right the ship tomorrow, I want to STAY at the top as being the ONLY SEC team to win the title.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 4G

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
Florida's a great team. Well coached, well disciplined. Their coach is a former baseball pitcher and has given their pitcher some extra training since we played and beat them during the season.
They're tough, but they can be beat. We just have to bring our A game.
Let's hope the girls are ready.
RTR
:biga:

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
We did not make any adjustments or changes until it was too late. Adjustments can be made inning to inning. UF seemed to do that effectively. That has to be better tonight or we go home. UF played a great game and deserved to win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.