Two 2014 Tide Pride football tickets for sale

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
Have two Tide Pride tickets that I will sell for all of the home games this upcoming 2014 minus the Auburn game as that's the only game I'll be able to attend this year as my wife just recently gave birth to our twin boys a couple months ago. Probably wise to stay home majority of the time on those Saturdays during footballl season with my boys :biggrin2: The seats are Century Club seats on the aisle (around the 40 yard line) in East Upper Deck, Section U-4FF, Row 16. Fantastic view of the whole game. Been a Tide Pride season ticket holder for the last 7 years. I have had someone take majority of the home games that I’m unable to attend but he can’t do it this year as he’s getting married and maybe for the next couple years as well. I prefer to sell all of the home game tickets to one person rather than individually. Asking only $1600 for the tickets. If interested or have questions, don’t hesitate to PM me or email me at: shelmire@hotmail.com

Roll Tide!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.