(Video) X's and O's With Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant - 1973

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
A buddy of mine posted this video of Coach Bryant on Facebook & I thought it was so awesome..You can see why the players loved him & why they loved to play for him..The way he talks & the way he explains plays, translates to the players well, and it explains exactly what he wants his players to do & know about a play or offense..Heck..I'm ready to suit up & play some football for the man right now..LOL..I love these old videos of the best that's ever coached at Bama(for now) & the best that's ever coached the game(again for now..LOL)..It's slow on the boards this time of year..I thought y'all might enjoy this video of "The Bear"..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Nice. Of course he was 60 at that time going on 80 is looked like. Hard to believe CNS is 62 but looks so much healthier. RTR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..Coach Bryant wasn't kind to his body from what I've read & it definitely shows..He was a brilliant HC though & the best ever(for now anyways)..
Nice. Of course he was 60 at that time going on 80 is looked like. Hard to believe CNS is 62 but looks so much healthier. RTR!!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Yup..Coach Bryant wasn't kind to his body from what I've read & it definitely shows..He was a brilliant HC though & the best ever(for now anyways)..
Well I used to think CNS wanted to stay until he broke CPB's record for NC's now I just think he simply loved what he does and that's what keeps him going.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Loved it! That old fox... you noticed how he stammered and said he got ahead of himself? Lyin' dog! He was saving the best for last! Rutledge's touchdown was the first and allowed the others to happen, both being pass plays. What a master!

On a side note, we have noise cancelling software now. Wonder if someone with the tech expertise could remove that hum and repost?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.