Elementary schoolmates rally around boy to stop teasing

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Good for those kids. Most of my fights in school were defending some kid getting bullied. To this day I can't stand to see women, children or animals mistreated.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
This dang pollen is killing me!:biggrin2:

That was some good stuff. You can tell it meant a lot to those boys to make him feel good and not just some publicity stunt like a lot of adults do, those boys really wanted to help and that means something these days.

Plus you gotta respect a kid that wears a suit and tie to school while only being in the 1st grade. Respect kid!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
This dang pollen is killing me!:biggrin2:

That was some good stuff. You can tell it meant a lot to those boys to make him feel good and not just some publicity stunt like a lot of adults do, those boys really wanted to help and that means something these days.

Plus you gotta respect a kid that wears a suit and tie to school while only being in the 1st grade. Respect kid!
Funny, that pollen is getting me too, nice story.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That's just an awesome story of compassion by those kids..Us adults could learn from these kids..Y'all excuse me as I clean my bedroom..This dust in my bedroom seems to be making my eyes water..LOL

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There are anti-bulling laws in place in many parts of the country today, and it is great to see that the message is finding its way into the hearts and minds of the generation that the laws were meant to change.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
These types of videos often leave me skeptical. Propaganda masquerading as a "feel good" story. Maybe I'm just very cynical as a get older....I dont know.

If its legit, it's awesome.

But I have my doubts.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
These types of videos often leave me skeptical. Propaganda masquerading as a "feel good" story. Maybe I'm just very cynical as a get older....I dont know.

But I have my doubts.
With the world we live in today, I'll take it. We need something to give us hope that there are still good people out there.

The Kig

May 1, 2014

But I have my doubts.
I get it... so many times these are staged with media invites and roped off areas. Easy to be skeptical. If this were adults, I would be waving the BS flag and calling for an intentional foul.

The main reason I think this wasn't that is the kids in the video were all wearing their typical hoodies and normal school clothes. The video was shot AFTER the event took place... all we saw of that day was a picture of the kids in their ties. The "tough guy" football player that did the talking had a legitimate emotional moment, no matter whether the footage was planned or not.

Now, I know I have a bottle of Claritin around here somewhere to clear up these dang allergies...

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK

But I have my doubts.
I saw this on a news program several months (story is from 11/2013) ago and I haven't heard anything since that would suggest it wasn't legit. Seems on the up & up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.