LSU signee Malachi Dupre: "Bama's Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey can't shut me down"

The Kig

May 1, 2014
Re: LSU signee Malachi Dupre: Alabama's Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey 'can't shut me

I hope that Les stays at LSU for a longgggg time..
For different reasons than you stated, I hope he is there forever. He is a solid recruiter, but if a game comes down to a decision that the HC must make in a split second... well, Lester is Lester and he just might go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a FG. Tard logic will eventually catch up with him and he won't get lucky.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: LSU signee Malachi Dupre: Alabama's Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey 'can't shut me

Yup..You make a good point..When he has pressure on him to make a hurried decision..It's usually a good thing for whoever they're playing..
For different reasons than you stated, I hope he is there forever. He is a solid recruiter, but if a game comes down to a decision that the HC must make in a split second... well, Lester is Lester and he just might go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a FG. Tard logic will eventually catch up with him and he won't get lucky.

IGetBuckets

Suspended
Jan 13, 2014

allie, we gonna have a Triple Crown Winner?

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011

A great chance these guys have met on the track over the years as well.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Can't wait to see Humphrey, but we already got a glimpse of what Brown can do.

I think these two will be the foundation of some great secondaries for Bama in the next 3 years. Hard not to believe we don't win at least one NC while they are here. Hopefully more!!!

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

after watching the video, it wasnt done in a disrespectful way at all. All in jest. seems as though they are all friends. he seemed to give Bama respect as a team.
sounds like trash talk among friends more than anything else.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Is anybody really surprised that an elite teenage athlete can be extremely confident/cocky to the point where he might make a brash statement?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.