LSU signee Malachi Dupre: "Bama's Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey can't shut me down"

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Re: LSU signee Malachi Dupre: Alabama's Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey 'can't shut me

With Lousyana States' losses at receiver and our not stellar play at corner in 2013, all three could see the field this season.

We'll see.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: LSU signee Malachi Dupre: Alabama's Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey 'can't shut me

this is why Saban doesn't allow freshmen to talk to the media.

tidefan23

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2004
Hoover, AL

Even if true, too bad the tigers don't have a QB to get the ball to him.

TUSKtimes

1st Team
Sep 18, 2008
Right here, Right now

Soon LSU's intrepid freshman will be properly introduced to the fierce SEC West and 11 on 11 football. Until then, much like his daddy, his main resources will remain south of between his ears.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Yes last I heard he was planning on going to Vandy around March-ish

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Wow. Typical freshmen talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

after watching the video, it wasnt done in a disrespectful way at all. All in jest. seems as though they are all friends. he seemed to give Bama respect as a team.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

after watching the video, it wasnt done in a disrespectful way at all. All in jest. seems as though they are all friends. he seemed to give Bama respect as a team.
I saw the video this way as well. I'm sure these guys are good friends from recruiting and camps. No harm no foul. RTR!

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

I think those guys are just having a little fun with each other.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina

Why wouldn't he believe that? Ought to be a heckofa meet up. I like to see them poke a little bit.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

You can tell he was poking fun at his friends & didn't mean any disrespect at all towards Brown or Humphrey's nor did he disrespect The Crimson Tide either..He sounds like a good kid having fun picking at his friends..I actually wish he had came to Bama & he has the talent & skills to be an AA at in the SEC..

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

You can tell he was poking fun at his friends & didn't mean any disrespect at all towards Brown or Humphrey's nor did he disrespect The Crimson Tide either..He sounds like a good kid having fun pickinking at his friends..I actually wish he had came to Bama & he has the talent & skills to be an AA at in the SEC..
I agree. If we had gotten Malachi they would have run off Les. We took 3 of their top 5 or 6 players (Robinson, Sim, Jones).

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Exactly TiderJ & I agree 100% with ya Brother..I hope that Les stays at LSU for a longgggg time..Cause I think he's a really good HC & just a really likable kinda dude..He's got a great sense of humor & is awesome when given media interviews..He's good for college football..I think so anyways..
I agree. If we had gotten Malachi they would have run off Les. We took 3 of their top 5 or 6 players (Robinson, Sim, Jones).

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Well unless Jackson gets healthy than I can easily see Brown the #1 CB. As for LSU losing both of their top WR's, Dupre could find himself as their #1 WR by the time Bama plays them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.