Link: Rivals100: Cowart takes over at No. 1

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Pretty good write up from Rivals about the new Rivals 100 & thought y'all would enjoy the free article..The Crimson Tide is still represented really well despite a couple of our recruits losing their 5 Star status..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Do y'all see us having a legit shot with any of the Top 15 they have listed in the updated Rivals 100..Cause all the newer added 5* doesn't have Bama listed as their favorites..I'd love to have Byron Cowart & the DL Josh Sweat..I watched video of those two & was the most impressed most by them out of the entire list..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
No problem gt..I enjoyed the free write up from Rivals..They're pretty spot on with their rankings or I've always thought they have consistently been the best of all the recruiting services..Them & 247 Recruiting site..I respect Tim Watts from BamaOnline the most out of all the recruiting guys though..Scouts to me has always been slanted more towards The Barn for my liking..That's just me though..
Thanks for posting TideMan09.I enjoyed reading.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Do y'all see us having a legit shot with any of the Top 15 they have listed in the updated Rivals 100..Cause all the newer added 5* doesn't have Bama listed as their favorites..I'd love to have Byron Cowart & the DL Josh Sweat..I watched video of those two & was the most impressed most by them out of the entire list..
I'd really like to add Tarvarus McFadden. Having McFadden, Brown, Humphrey, Fitzpatrick, Eddie Jackson, Cyrus, and Maurice Smith at corner would just be unfair.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Pretty good write up from Rivals about the new Rivals 100 & thought y'all would enjoy the free article..The Crimson Tide is still represented really well despite a couple of our recruits losing their 5 Star status..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
Who lost their fifth star? :conf3:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
No problem gt..I enjoyed the free write up from Rivals..They're pretty spot on with their rankings or I've always thought they have consistently been the best of all the recruiting services..Them & 247 Recruiting site..I respect Tim Watts from BamaOnline the most out of all the recruiting guys though..Scouts to me has always been slanted more towards The Barn for my liking..That's just me though..
I heard that Scout is owned by a barner........

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Thanks for posting Tideman. Wow! We have commits from 10 of the top 100 players. At this rate, this class is going to give the 2015 class a run for it's money on best of all time as some proclaimed.

#9 - Fitzpatrick - DB
#17 - Ridley - WR
#24 - Ledbetter - DE
#34 - Cotton - OL
#46 - Brown - DE
#57 - Pettibone - OL
#59 - Thompson - S
#71 - Lewis - LB
#81 - Burgess-Becker - S
#97 - Flowers - RB

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Exactly TiderJ..Our recruiting classes are consistently better than the year before & the year before has been the best ever in the history of college football..I'm just thankful "The Process" & Coach Saban are at Bama..And we're not having to compete against them bot..Makes me cringe even thinking about that..LOL
Thanks for posting Tideman. Wow! We have commits from 10 of the top 100 players. At this rate, this class is going to give the 2015 class a run for it's money on best of all time as some proclaimed.

#9 - Fitzpatrick - DB
#17 - Ridley - WR
#24 - Ledbetter - DE
#34 - Cotton - OL
#46 - Brown - DE
#57 - Pettibone - OL
#59 - Thompson - S
#71 - Lewis - LB
#81 - Burgess-Becker - S
#97 - Flowers - RB

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city

#9 - Fitzpatrick - DB
#17 - Ridley - WR
#24 - Ledbetter - DE
#34 - Cotton - OL
#46 - Brown - DE
#57 - Pettibone - OL
#59 - Thompson - S
#71 - Lewis - LB
#81 - Burgess-Becker - S
#97 - Flowers - RB
I think that Thompson is ranked too low. I watched a few videos of him. He's a beast. He's a pure FS who can cover a WR like a corner ! He should at least be in the top 25. We have to make sure that he sticks with us. He reminds me a bit of Ha Ha.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think that Thompson is ranked too low. I watched a few videos of him. He's a beast. He's a pure FS who can cover a WR like a corner ! He should at least be in the top 25. We have to make sure that he sticks with us. He reminds me a bit of Ha Ha.
I agree on Thompson. He just moved up a lot based on camps and he will move up again when the season starts. We do need to keep a close eye on him. I'm sure Strong is going to go after him hard.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I agree on Thompson. He just moved up a lot based on camps and he will move up again when the season starts. We do need to keep a close eye on him. I'm sure Strong is going to go after him hard.
That's basically the deal with Thompson. No real doubt the kid can play, but it's going to be a real fight to keep him down the stretch.

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Amazing to me - no actual football games in 6 months, but these guys go to "camps" and now they are 5 Stars?? Or they are dropped from 5 to 4 Stars??

Josh Sweat goes from 68 to 11??
Ricky Town goes from 8 to 25??

Why don't we wait and see how they actually do in games before we start moving them around.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
Amazing to me - no actual football games in 6 months, but these guys go to "camps" and now they are 5 Stars?? Or they are dropped from 5 to 4 Stars??

Josh Sweat goes from 68 to 11??
Ricky Town goes from 8 to 25??

Why don't we wait and see how they actually do in games before we start moving them around.
we would not have anything to talk about in the off season then...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.