ESPN's John Clayton Praises Norwood At Seattle's Rookie Camp

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Killed two this afternoon with the armor-piercing pellets. They seem to work...
One got hit by a car out front of my office downtown on Lee Street. It crawled up to the building next door and made it's last stand. It was really a nasty thing, hissing and spitting, with half it's guts on the outside of it's body. It lasted several days...animal control wouldn't come get it, they said they don't deal with wild animals... the wildlife people said they didn't have time to come get it...finally it just disappeared overnight.

I'm seeing them everywhere, I don't remember them being this common years ago, they seemed to have been more of a south Alabama type animal. But we have plenty these days. The way they can live in urban areas makes them even more creepy in my opinion.

I don't think Kevin would catch a armadillo with his bare hands, but I bet he knows how to deal with them. :)

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Apologies to Kevin Norwood, I am really pulling for his success!

(Some people say that cayenne pepper sprinkled around the yard will repel armadillos.)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Apologies to Kevin Norwood, I am really pulling for his success!

(Some people say that cayenne pepper sprinkled around the yard will repel armadillos.)
Kevin making it as the 3# WR as a 4th round rookie would be incredible. Good luck Kevin.

I have heard cayenne pepper will do this also as well as for pesky woodpeckers.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Thanks for the video Sip. I expect Kevin to have a long successful career in the NFL. He does his job and performs really well on the big stage. I'm really happy for him, he's one of my favorite Bama players.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
lol...the Seattle newspaper wrote a column that basically said "If any one player totally stood out at rookie camp it was Kevin Norwood". This is a very nice performance by Kevin at a press conference.
He came across as very poised and confident. http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...nference/34f42415-9898-4b73-a3b9-9f0222665af5
Loved his answer to the question about where being "clutch" comes from. Pretty sure I've heard Peyton Manning say the exact same thing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.