Blog: Latest Bama News 5/22/14

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

SEC Headlines 5/22/2014-mrsec

SEC Football
1. The buzz at Tennessee that could last until the fall - the four-way battle at quarterback.
2. With two walk-ons now on scholarship, here’s a look at Tennessee’s updated roster.
3. Former Kentucky quarterback Jalen Whitlow transferring to Eastern Illinois, one-time rumored landing spot of former Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham. Two former SEC players headed to Louisville.
4. Vanderbilt scheduling game against Stanford?
5. “Can we give the Nicky Satan name-calling a rest? The answer to that, obviously, is no. ”
6. New LSU offensive line coach Jeff Grimes: “I’m a guy that believes we’ve got to be tough, physical grinders.”
7. Gus Malzahn on facing both Alabama and Georgia on the road in the same year: “That’s a challenge, there’s no doubt about that.”
8. Auburn will host Arkansas State in 2016.
9. “SEC cross-division games are slowly becoming as exotic and rare as a good non-conference game against teams from other power conferences…”
10. Missouri gets a late 2014 commitment from junior college defensive end Eddie Heard Jr.
11. South Carolina A.D. Ray Tanner on potential beer sales at college football games: “I haven’t had one email, I haven’t gotten one phone call that says, ‘We need to do this,’”

Extras
20. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban: “I’m the one guy who says don’t force the stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are.”
21. 50 U.S. Senators sign letter urging the NFL to change the name of the Washington Redskins.
22. ESPN’s SportsCenter getting a makeover.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.