Bama vs. Nebraska

tidefan82

1st Team
Aug 16, 2000
Opp,Alabama,U.S.
Bama beats Nebraska 6 to 5 in the bottom of the 12th with a walk off homerun by freshman Peyton Grantham. Sidney Littlejohn Pitched at great game. Seven or eight innings of relief pitching. Allowed no runs. Great game Bama ladies! Roll Tide. Game ended at 12:30 tonight.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I took several breaks during the game just so that I could stay awake long enough to finish watching the game.
Wow. What a game! What defense by both teams. The lady Tide put on a fielding clinic in this game. It's no wonder they're ranked #2.
At the same time, even though the lady Huskers aren't a highly ranked team, they're not slackers by any means. They're as good as any team in the nation.
The game ended just the way we would expect, with the winning home run in the bottom of the 12th inning.
Great game, ladies. I loved it.
Roll Tide
:biga:

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
The SB ladies have shown over the years there is not one ounce of quit in their bodies. Win or lose, they will give everything they have for The Sheriff Pat Murphy and the University.

Truly proud of the name on the front of that jersey.

Just like the GymTide, amazing ambassadors for the sport and The Capstone!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.