Auburn signee Tre Williams' thoughts on Nick Saban: 'little man syndrome'

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Looks like a very good player. Ironic that an Auby would accuse anyone of having little man syndrome. They could instruct Napolean himself. Fact he felt compelled to say anything like that only shows he has already been afflicted with it.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Another good example of why Saban does not let freshmen speak to media. That guy will fit right into the fambleeeee they have going on over there. They own Mobile and will until he graduates very interesting, especially since they thought they owned that part of the state before Saban was hired and quickly saw they were sadly mistaken. They truly are a joke over there.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In a related story, Saban was asked a word association game about Tre Williams and he said, "Who?"

In all seriousness, who really cares?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I hope that after his fours at the Barn, he can say that he was 0-4 against that Little GIANT in Tuscaloosa!

I hope that gives the Little Giant, Coach Saban, even more reason to spend a little more time preparing for that game during the next four years.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I hope that after his fours at the Barn, he can say that he was 0-4 against that Little GIANT in Tuscaloosa!

I hope that gives the Little Giant, Coach Saban, even more reason to spend a little more time preparing for that game during the next four years.
i dont think Saban will give it any thought. He has more important things to consider. As for Williams...better to keep silent and be thought a fool....

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Personally, I disagree with the how the article is headlined and kind of feel the same way about this thread.

During a word association game on the "Prep Sports Hour" on WNSP, the Auburn signee said "little man syndrome" when prompted with the name Nick Saban.
Stating that these are his "thoughts" about CNS is pretty unfair and inaccurate. He goes on to say how hard it was to say no to Alabama and that he visited several times, including one visit after he had committed to AU. Obviously, he thought well of Alabama and the coaching staff. For any who the need to criticize him, try playing word association for a few minutes and see what kind of oddball stuff you spit out. Never mind any associated pressure with live radio. I guess when you can't produce substance you slap a headline on a quote, take it out of context, and watch the web hits roll in. (Precisely the kind of thing we complain about when it's done to Bama players/staff).

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
With all due respect, this is the second of some bad pr decisions on this kid's part. It reeks of sour grapes - and makes me wonder if he didn't somehow think we'd treat him different after he committed to the Barn. Quite brash for a kid who hasn't even proven he can play big-boy football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.