Projected regional is....

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Never been a real big fan of the NCAA baseball committee's seeding. Seems like they look at the geography and make the seeds fit that. Rather than just seeding 1-64 and let the chips fall where they may.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
A trip to Virginia or even up to Louisville, Indiana or Texas wouldn't be that bad on finances, I don't think. Shouldn't send team to same site over and over.

Bottomline, though, is if we ever want to advance we need to play well enough to host a regional.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
A trip to Virginia or even up to Louisville, Indiana or Texas wouldn't be that bad on finances, I don't think. Shouldn't send team to same site over and over.

Bottomline, though, is if we ever want to advance we need to play well enough to host a regional.
Maybe not for us but it would for a team like Kennesaw State, etc.

And yes I agree we should have been hosting with the way we were playing. To me I wont be happy unless Gaspard and company are gone, period. Until then we will ALWAYS just be mediocre, I don't care what we build.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.