2014 Men's NCAA College World Series

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well we get to play Florida State tomorrow to stay alive. Good bye NCAA regional!

Georgia State lefty looked pretty dang good. Went the whole game and only gave up 2 hits.

Louisiana-Lafayette also goes down to Jackson State today and Miami and Bethune Cookman are tied at 0 in the 9th.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Florida goes down as well tonight so a few #1's lose.

Watching Oregon State/ND State and love this pitchers duel!! 20K's between the two starters in 7 1/2 innings. Good stuff, Oregon St up 2-1 in the 8th.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 4G

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
According to the NCAA, the Tallahassee region is paired with Louisville. Would Louisville host the super if FSU is out or would it be up for grabs? What if Louisville doesn't make the super?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
If Louisville wins the regional they would host us, but if they lose we would probably get the nod over Kentucky and would for sure over Kansas.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
GSU leads 4-1 after one inning. They scored four runs on one hit. Kennesaw yanked their starter after 1/3 inning.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well some big upsets so far today. UNC puts Florida out and yes that's an upset, the Heels are VERY young this year.

UC-Irvine beats Oregon State to advance to the regional final.

Louisville is blowing through their regional, if we win we are pretty much traveling.

Pepperdine and College of Charleston in the region title games already.

TCU and Sam Houston are in the 20th inning!!!!!!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Maryland, TCU, and Oklahoma State have all made Super Regionals so far. Quite a few games will end shortly that will help fill out a lot as well.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Return, for some reason your post didn't show on my phone and now it does. I posted the same thing you did.....SMH. Gotta figure this Tapatalk out!

Watching this Kentucky/Louisville game and it's an embarrassment to the whole state of Kentucky. They have almost started fighting twice, a Louisville player tried to cut block a player going home, then a Kentucky player decided he was going to plaster the catcher even though he was out by about 4 steps and got himself out and ejected as well. Pitiful.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Return, for some reason your post didn't show on my phone and now it does. I posted the same thing you did.....SMH. Gotta figure this Tapatalk out!

Watching this Kentucky/Louisville game and it's an embarrassment to the whole state of Kentucky. They have almost started fighting twice, a Louisville player tried to cut block a player going home, then a Kentucky player decided he was going to plaster the catcher even though he was out by about 4 steps and got himself out and ejected as well. Pitiful.

It's crazy. The player that got his knees cut out from under him is the one that tried to run over the catcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.