Link: Saban not a fan of McCarron's comments

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
A lot of people criticize ESPN, but I remember when they were a fledgling network and could not broadcast live games, so every Sunday night they would televise on tape delay, the Bama game from Saturday. The announcers were Jim Simpson with color provided by Paul McQuire.
I loved it because I got to see Bama every single week.
They gave us a lot of support then, and if you think about it, they give Coach Saban, and our program a ton of national publicity now. Those promo commercials he did and those interviews he gets helps us immensely in recruiting on a national scale.
Summary---I like ESPN.
sip

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Or the Pony turf cleets!
I used to love the Pony brand just because Alabama wore them. I remember when I was young my mom brought my brother and I a #5 Don Jacobs tear away jersey home and I wore that jersey all the time. Stupid me wore it to football practice too so it didn't have a long life. I wish I still had it and really my parents may still have it saved in some box somewhere in their house.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.