Staff should be fired

rolltydebb

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 10, 2002
tuscaloosa, al USA
Erase this post if you want

Facts are facts. GaspRd took over a program that was in good shape. With a team Coach Wells groomed he led us to a Super Regional. Since then it's been a joke and well documented, from playing an all tuscaloosa team, to firing the one competant coach of staff because players thought he was too tough, to moving his hitting guys to pitchers, to hiring a totally uncomptamt coach that gives out scoot snacks as a motivator at first base.

To the people that claim improvement, it was improvement due to a joke of an early season schedule and the beginning of the sec schedule was also poor. When we ran through the legit teams of the sec we failed.

To the people that are actually defending the lost yesterday even more laughable. If this was the first type of these losses under gaspard ok.This is much more the norm than the exception.

Gaspard is an sec assistant coach, low level head. Dax needs to be a 3rd guy on an sec staff and Phillips should be coaching high school ball somewhere as bad as he botched the recruiting aspect of things.

After today's loss coach bill battle should move swiftly. Remove the staff and give a new guy a full year to get his system in place before opening up the new park.

Blast away

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Well said and I am in complete agreement. Anyone who disagrees is either completely uninformed or does not know or care anything about Bama baseball. New coach with the new stadium- needs to happen.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Well said and I am in complete agreement. Anyone who disagrees is either completely uninformed or does not know or care anything about Bama baseball. New coach with the new stadium- needs to happen.
I suspect nothing will happen until after next season, regardless of how this season plays out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.