Game Thread: OK, time for the big one - Bama vs. Florida, 7:00 PM, CDT, ESPN2...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Well frankly i can't watch the game so i am getting up dates here as this is the only place i can find anything on the game. I was merely contributing to the conversation, trying to help prove your point of how hard it is to hit. I don't even know the situation in the game but as usual a football guy rips me one. I'll go back to my baseball forum and sulk. Good luck ladies...
I thought you were watching the game and I apologize.
sip

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
It's going to come down to pitching. They're going to continue to throw us outside, and we have no choice but to try to go to right field. You can't pull an outside fastball.
We've proven that tonight, and that's just a fact. It's going to be off the end of the bat, at best.
The best thing about this game is that we have another game to play tomorrow..
I have a feeling that we'll learn from this game and do it.
Florida will feel like the world is in their favor tonight, but if we can somehow take them tomorrow, I don't think they have a chance against us, in game three.
We'll just have to see, but I'm feeling o.k. at this particular point.
Regardless, these girls have accomplished a lot.
Let's just see what happens.
sip

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
Murph's MO. I don't know why but we have always taken a lot of 1st pitch strikes. I guess we are looking for a pitch we are not getting.
Makes sense in baseball as you try to get the pitch count up but softball not so much as the wear on the arm from pitching a softball is nowhere near the wear of baseball. I'd swing on the first pitch in softball if it was down the middle, you just put yourself at a disadvantage starting 0-1.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.