LSU loses another QB

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think the SEC West will come down to a game between two teams, both located in Alabama, in Bryant-Denny Stadium, sometime in November.
sip
Same thing I was thinking. I think the lack of a good QB and proven skill position talent will hamper LSU's offense again this season. I get less concerned about us possibly losing to them each day.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yes Rivers has been gone a while now and it was posted here in one thread but I forget where.

Rivers went to or was going to Vandy last I heard. I think he will be eligible to play right away too.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 4G

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I just don't see LSU as being as big a threat as in the past and historically we do well in Baton Rouge. I worry more about playing them in Bryant-Denny where our record is around 50% against LSU.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Hope we're not in the same position... :D
I have the same concern with the QB position this year. I would not be surprised to see us lose a couple this year though no one is predicting it. Hope I am wrong but the WVU, Florida, Ole Miss, Tex A&M, and Auburn games concern me. Should be an interesting season all around.

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I lost a lot of sleep over this last night, and had to schedule an appointment with my counselor today because I was under such grief.

No wait...I didn't. I'm sorry. I got mixed up. :biggrin:

Maybe the entire offensive line will transfer as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.