Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    300

    Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    It looks like USC is just about a lock to get 3 more very highly-ranked recruits (including Iman Marshall who is ranked in the top 5), and USC only has 20 commits, so far....while Bama has 27.

    I feel like this year's Crimson Tide class may be the best in recent college history, but will they beat USC for #1?

    ROLLLL TIDE!!!

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    BamaNation Second Team NCTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    133

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    No. They've come on strong late though and I believe USC will be back to the Pete Carroll days sooner than later.

  4. #3
    BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hueytown, Al
    Posts
    4,360
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    USC also typically, even before probation, didn't sign 25 a year
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

  5. #4
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Chukker or Archibalds
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    If they do, good for them. Better them than someone in the southeast and specifically in the SEC. If we fill our needs, it won't matter. We'll probably be top five at worst and that is a temporary "slide" that won't bother me too much.

    Wish I could remember the name of the coach who not long ago said "It isn't the ones you don't sign that hurt you most, it is usually the ones you do sign. "

    I would be happy to hang on to what we have committed and call it done.

  6. #5
    BamaNation All-American TiderJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    4,052
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    If they do, good for them. Better them than someone in the southeast and specifically in the SEC. If we fill our needs, it won't matter. We'll probably be top five at worst and that is a temporary "slide" that won't bother me too much.

    Wish I could remember the name of the coach who not long ago said "It isn't the ones you don't sign that hurt you most, it is usually the ones you do sign. "

    I would be happy to hang on to what we have committed and call it done.
    Agreed but lets add Charlot and possibly Cager and then call it a day.

  7. #6
    BamaNation All-American bamabryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alabaster, AL.
    Posts
    4,990

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    Better them than someone in the southeast and specifically in the SEC.
    We play U$C at Jerry World to kick-off the 2016 season. Not that I'm scared, just say'in.

  8. #7
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Chukker or Archibalds
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAfan777 View Post
    It looks like USC is just about a lock to get 3 more very highly-ranked recruits (including Iman Marshall who is ranked in the top 5), and USC only has 20 commits, so far....while Bama has 27.

    I feel like this year's Crimson Tide class may be the best in recent college history, but will they beat USC for #1?

    ROLLLL TIDE!!!
    If this years' Alabama group is the best in recent college history but the USCw is ranked at #1, would that make IT the best in recent college history?

  9. #8
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Chukker or Archibalds
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    Agreed but lets add Charlot and possibly Cager and then call it a day.
    Ya know, your plan is better. Let's go with it.

  10. #9
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boaz, AL USA
    Posts
    6,794
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    It would take signing some "high fives" to top Bama. I'm don't think they can finish with only fives. The PAC 12 has a limit of 22 or 24, don't they?

    NM, just noticed Arizona has 26.
    An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support. John Buchan

  11. #10
    BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sylacauga, AL
    Posts
    2,794

    Re: Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

    No...they won't pass us. That's the short answer.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
'Gear UP! Get your University of Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship & Football Dynasty Gear!