My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Check Out What's Going on at the Midpoint of Alabama's First Summer Football Camp

Click here

It's around the midpoint of Alabama's first camp of the summer, which runs from Sunday through Wednesday.

Several top prospects are stopping by for a day or two. Two of the state's top prospects - Shades Valley teammates Daron Payne (defensive tackle) and Keith Mixon (running back) posted on their Twitter accounts that they plan on visiting Tuscaloosa on Tuesday.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Check Out What's Going on at the Midpoint of Alabama's First Summer Football Camp

Mixon is electric !

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Check Out What's Going on at the Midpoint of Alabama's First Summer Football Camp

Bama offered QB Quinten Dormady yesterday and in-state TE Jalen Harris.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Bama offered QB Quinten Dormady yesterday and in-state TE Jalen Harris.
    Video on the Dormady kid looked good especially considering it was his sophomore film. Quick release and good touch

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    Video on the Dormady kid looked good especially considering it was his sophomore film. Quick release and good touch
    Agreed - also, was surprised to see him go through his receiver progression. That's uncommon in a QB that young.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

FB | REC Moderator

Dormady is probably our most viable option on the board at QB right now. Talented kid and strong physical attributes, but his prep standing has just been depressed because of his injury.

Provided he has a clean bill of health, he's an under-the-radar type that has some very serious upside. My concern would be that, if he continues to establish himself as healthy, he might be coveted by some other top programs who can offer a quicker path to playing time than we can.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Dormady is probably our most viable option on the board at QB right now. Talented kid and strong physical attributes, but his prep standing has just been depressed because of his injury.

Provided he has a clean bill of health, he's an under-the-radar type that has some very serious upside. My concern would be that, if he continues to establish himself as healthy, he might be coveted by some other top programs who can offer a quicker path to playing time than we can.
    What about the kid from Stephenville, Tx are we still looking at him?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CullmanTide View Post
    What about the kid from Stephenville, Tx are we still looking at him?
    Jarrett Stidham committed to Texas Tech in March.
    Coach Bryant