I Need A Name For A Girl

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
So Mrs. Gmart made me impregnate her. Somehow I did it wrong and we made a girl. Coming up with a girl name is difficult. We want something unique, that doesnt sound like a stripper or ghetto. Against my better judgement I am calling on you, the NS mob, to "help" me find something appropriate for what will most assuredly be a sweet innocent demon from hell.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
The girl I am currently dating is named Sasha, and she has a sister named Shiloh. I thought both were unique, but still pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
want your kid to have the most unique, no ghetto and non stripper name for the current times?

Try Jane

seriously, I haven't met a person named Jane under 40 in at least a decade

course I tried this with my wife and it was shot down instantly for my daughter

I wanted to name my son Fred for the exact same reason

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Congratulations.......there's nothing like a little girl hug for her Daddy.

If you want a tom boy, name her Samantha, but you call her Sam
If you want a little diva, name her Ellen
If you want a daddy's little girl, name her Carly

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I've never met an ugly girl named Heather. Heathers are pretty much always hawt. May not be what you're looking for, but there it is. Congrats!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
How about Alabama Wins Gmart74?

or
Alexis or Lexus or Lexi Gmart74

or
Cleopatra Gmart74

or
I give up!

Don't give her a name that SHE will NOT like! Like Gertrude, Lillie Mae, Mable Mae or any other Mae, etc. I honestly think some parents were punishing their new borns with some of the names that have been given in the past.

Give her a STRONG name, not a wimpy name.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Whatever you do don't name her Emma. I was at Chik-fil-a the other day and this woman starts yelling for Emma. 5 or 6 girls (all named Emma, I guess), responded.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I have two baby Girls & remember a few names we almost went with..Ariana, Skylar, Kylie(yes the same as our beloved Mod here on TideFans), Addison, Layla, Bailey, Remi, Jaelyn, and one we almost went with for my youngest Baby Girl was Piper..

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Aubrieanna

According to ourbabynamer.com only 5 girls got this name last year, so it's kind of rare.

I tried to name my daughter this all those many years ago but my wife has no imagination!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.