Pic Of AJ In New Uniform

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Katherine Webb needs to eat a cheeseburger or something.

On AJ he has a chance to play but Andy Dalton is a good, serviceable QB in the NFL. It will be hard to bump him. But, in either case, they have Green and Gresham which makes playing QB a whole lot easier.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Katherine Webb needs to eat a cheeseburger or something.

On AJ he has a chance to play but Andy Dalton is a good, serviceable QB in the NFL. It will be hard to bump him. But, in either case, they have Green and Gresham which makes playing QB a whole lot easier.
yep, Dalton is solid in that system. AJ's only hope to play is if he gets hurt or in blowouts.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Dalton has a lot of motivation this season. It's his contract year. He has performed poorly in the playoffs but has been a good regular season QB, enough to get ten wins. If he chokes in the playoffs again, AJ might get a shot, but at this point they're giving Dalton one more year. Unless Dalton plays horrible and the Bengals have a losing record mid season, AJ will have to wait.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
She has to be feeling a lot better about the situation now. She's back with a 'Tiger' and part of his team's colors are Orange. So, for an *u Grad, she's finally away from the awful Crimson and White. Now she'll be around Black, Orange and 'Green'.

I wish that kid (A.J.) the absolute best. Roll A.J!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I appreciate the pic but I did not see AJ anywhere. this is a total teaser title.

I used to think Katherine Webb was a little overrated but I am starting to change that opinion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.