Nick Saban Goes Tubing with Alabama Players (Video)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It obvious by this article & video of Coach Saban has a blast with his players..He's an evil HC that is nothing but mean to his Players..I have no idea why our players loves him so much & would run through a brick wall for the man..Recruits have to eat this up when they visit him & would love to play for a HC that does things like this with his players..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

tidefan23

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2004
Hoover, AL
Re: Nick Saban Goes TubingWwith Alabama Players (Video)

Wasn't there some article/discussion that the coaches felt they didn't connect with the newer players last year? That they didn't really know the players outside of football?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

That didn't cross my mind, you're right though, if The Barners even think there's a chance of this being a violation, they will be camped out at the NCAA headquarters until they're told it's not & to go on before they have to call the cops(like a jealous girlfriend)..LOL
Very cool to see, there are likely some on this side of the state screaming violation of some sort about this.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
That didn't cross my mind, you're right though, if The Barners even think there's a chance of this being a violation, they will be camped out at the NCAA headquarters until they're told it's not & to go on before they have to call the cops(like a jealous girlfriend)..LOL
That's right I am certain there is a jealous or I mean improper benefit in there somewhere

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Wasn't there some article/discussion that the coaches felt they didn't connect with the newer players last year? That they didn't really know the players outside of football?
Correct. BOL says CNS does this every year, though.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Very cool to see, there are likely some on this side of the state screaming violation of some sort about this.
I don't have a link but Cecil Hurt retweeted an article written on ESPN's site. The article stated that CNS took some of the players to Lake Burton for a vacation. The article goes on to say how CNS once held $11 million in investment property there (how that was relevant I dont know). It doesnt directly accuse CNS of a violation but the implication is definitely there. Cecil corrected them and stated that it was not Lake Burton but Lake Tuscaloosa, and it wasnt a special trip (i.e., extra benefits) for our players. Again, I dont have a link but you can look at Cecil Hurt's Twitter feed to access it. It is definitely a hit piece by the "best journalists in sports" haha.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I don't have a link but Cecil Hurt retweeted an article written on ESPN's site. The article stated that CNS took some of the players to Lake Burton for a vacation. The article goes on to say how CNS once held $11 million in investment property there (how that was relevant I dont know). It doesnt directly accuse CNS of a violation but the implication is definitely there. Cecil corrected them and stated that it was not Lake Burton but Lake Tuscaloosa, and it wasnt a special trip (i.e., extra benefits) for our players. Again, I dont have a link but you can look at Cecil Hurt's Twitter feed to access it. It is definitely a hit piece by the "best journalists in sports" haha.
He's been doing these things since his LSU days. For a person as detail oriented as CNS, I highly doubt he's committed a violation for over a decade. Some folks just want to hate on the man.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Could you imagine how cool it would be to go home to your buddies and tell them you went tubing with Coach Saban? Talk about a story to tell your kids or grandkids about.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

Wouldn't have expected to see one of these players with an Abbey Road t-shirt on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.