Cullman County man kills daughter's rapist who was convicted in 2002

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
I've learned not to believe to much of what is printed in the Cullman Times.
One should always take the info presented in the Cullman Times with a grain salt however it is usually more accurate/factual than the info picked up at Grumpy's, Busy Bee, or Heritage Park for example...just sayin

Discharging a firearm into an occupied dwelling/store front/business is a serious crime and should be punished as such. He could have waited on a "better" opportunity relative to his first "target"

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I've learned not to believe to much of what is printed in the Cullman Times.
I was just told this yesterday as well. Turns out I know the individual that was the first target and have since he was a small child. Still don't know what was going on and why he was targeted. He's engaged to the shooters daughter. Don't know if it's the daughter that was abused or not, or even if the man has multiple daughters.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Just putting the info out there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't mean to sound ungrateful 21. That particular paper, as all do to some degree, tends to take sides and doesn't really care about the truth. Some people have had major run ins with law enforcement in Cullman and have gone through the court system without Ever having their name in print. It just depends on who it is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.