Link: LSU DB Jalen Mills Indefinitely Suspended After Arrest for Second Degree Battery

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Story here

@JacquesDoucet #LSU SID Michael Bonnette tells @WAFB Jalen Mills "has been indefinitely suspended from the football team".

LSU sophomore defensive back Jalen Mills was arrested early Wednesday morning for second degree battery, Redsticknow.com reported. Mills reportedly punched a female victim in the mouth last month at his Highland Road apartment complex.

Mills was taken into custody and booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison about 2.a.m. Wednesday and was awaiting bond, a prison spokesperson said.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Re: LSU DB Jalen Mills Indefinetely Suspended After Arrest for Second Degree Battery

If he shows his LSU student ID then he gets a 10% bond discount. It's a special the prison runs every summer.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: LSU DB Jalen Mills Indefinetely Suspended After Arrest for Second Degree Battery

Until the Friday before the first game of the year.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Different than a bar fight like Jefferson and Hill. Know how a lot of posters here throw the term "thug" around loosely? Now is an appropriate time. Never ok to lay hands on a woman.

No way Les can let this one slide

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Exactly..If Les keeps him on the team after he hit a Lady..I'll lose any & all respect for him..You never hit a Lady..Just turn around & walk off no matter how mad you get..
Different than a bar fight like Jefferson and Hill. Know how a lot of posters here throw the term "thug" around loosely? Now is an appropriate time. Never ok to lay hands on a woman.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

I felt the same way when Hill sucker-punched that guy from behind. Obviously Les doesn't exactly bend to conventional thinking...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

LSU players are tweeting their support of Mills. Unless they know a completely different story, they would be wise to keep silent for the time being.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Only reason I can think of is if she`s trying to hurt a child. Other than that, no excuse.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

I felt the same way when Hill sucker-punched that guy from behind. Obviously Les doesn't exactly bend to conventional thinking...
A sucker punch is definitely the next step to hitting a girl. After the flak Les took for allowing the team to vote with Hill, unless the story changes, I doubt he has much choice if he wants to save face. But then again, Ray Rice knocked a girl out (on video) and his punishment is unknown.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Color me shocked, stunned, and dumb-founded by this development.

@MattMoscona Source tells me Jalen Mills' girlfriend will admit to punching alleged victim and Mills will be cleared. #LSU @1045espn

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Color me shocked, stunned, and dumb-founded by this development.

@MattMoscona Source tells me Jalen Mills' girlfriend will admit to punching alleged victim and Mills will be cleared. #LSU@1045espn
Umm...wow. If i'm the victim, I'm indignant if the state clears him knowing someone else copped to it just to get her b/f out of trouble. I'd also see if the girl is ready for a few charges to be filed on her. I would videotape her confession (after Miranda warnings and standard warm up questions prior to a deposition) and walk her through the incident to describe each and every detail. My guess is at the end of it, there'll be some inconsistencies. Add perjury and hindering an investigation or making a false statement to prior charges and see ifshe comes clean.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.