Bama officially out of NCAA repeat violator window from textbook case

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
Without checking, my guess is you could go to any Barn forum right now and find at least 6 discussions (just on the first page) about this right now...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I wonder if it really matter any longer? It seems the NCAA enforcement arm has lost its teeth and pretty much winks at infractions now. That is a good thing, IMO, as it appeared to be a bit biased.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Now we should appeal to have those vacated wins re-instated. That was a very harsh penalty.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
One less thing The Barners can use against us on the recruiting front & make no mistake they used that against us instead of promoting good things about their school..This is a good day for Bama Football..Oh yeah..Hey NCAA..Go to hell..

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I wonder if it really matter any longer? It seems the NCAA enforcement arm has lost its teeth and pretty much winks at infractions now. That is a good thing, IMO, as it appeared to be a bit biased.
It may appear they have lost their teeth, but if we're to run afoul of them again, those teeth would have grown back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.