MCB Tickets shipped yesterday!!!

Bamadev

1st Team
Nov 15, 2004
Shelby County AL
Just got notice the MCB tickets were shipped yesterday. My UPS status shows the tickets are out to be delivered so HOPEFULLY, I will get mine today! If they are better than what I got through ticketmaster, I will be selling one set for face value!

RTR!!!!!!!!!

De

HalloweenTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2004
Dothan, Alabama
I have 2 extra tickets - Endzone, Section 125, Row S, seats 1 and 2
I will take what I have in them $38 each (same amount ticketmaster charged me). Email me if interested.

Texas Tider

1st Team
Aug 19, 2004
Dallas, Texas
Whew! I just got mine this afternoon.

I was worried because I ordered them on the 6th from Ticketmaster with 3rd day shipping. Well, I never got any notice from UPS that they had been delivered (I live in an apartment and they are supposed to leave a note on your door if they left your package in the apartment office or if they need a signature or something for delivery). So then on the 11th, I get an email saying that my tickets were printed and would be shipped soon, and that they were guaranteed to arrive 48 hours before the event! I'm going to be out of town the 23rd to the 2nd, so that wasn't going to work. So I tracked the tickets and UPS said they were delivered on the 9th. Well, how could that be if, as that email said, they were just printed on the 11th?

Long story short, that printing email from Ticketmaster was wrong and the tickets did in fact arrive on the 9th when they were supposed to. UPS just didn't leave a note.

Sorry for the long posting. Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone else who might get confusing emails from Ticketmaster.

BamaLaw

Suspended
Oct 15, 1999
Homewood, AL USA
Got mine this afternoon just after lunch.

Some tight security, though.

Signature required for security purposes. I'd like to know who signed since I don't even know anyone on the floor that signed for them. I'm on the fifth floor in my building. My employer has the first, second and fifth floors. The tickets were delivered to some other company on the fourth floor. When I got back from lunch, there was a guy in the elevator lobby of my floor trying to figure out how to gain access to the office areas or what number to call on the lobby phone to get someone out to the lobby. He said, "Pardon me, but would you happen to know a J_______ ________ _________?" I said, "that would be me." He handed me the UPS envelope and said, "This was delivered to the fourth floor." Of course, I thanked him and went on about my business.

SCrammerjammer

1st Team
Sep 4, 2000
South Carolina
You got my hopes up and now dashed...

Alanbama27 said:
are FANTASTIC SEATS! 40 yard line 20 rows up through TidePride!

Got my tide pride tix in sec 122, row BB. Endzone. Can't even see the 40 yd line. Maybe I'll be on TV or catch a fieldgoal (hopefully we'll score a TD instead). I can always take my shirt off and paint my body psycho colors.

I should have ordered through MCB. Oh, well. I'll go and have a good time.

Latest threads