Glenview Elementary School students being indoctrinated with their 1st "Pride" day

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Re: Glenview Elementary School students being indoctrinated with their 1st "Pride" da

Ok, I admit it, "it's Raining Men" is on my IPad......does that mean my indoctrination is complete?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Glenview Elementary School students being indoctrinated with their 1st "Pride" da

You're teetering on metrosexuality.
Can I ask an honest question? What EXACTLY is a metrosexual? I'm vaguely familiar with hetero (very slightly familiar) but what exactly is metro?

I've heard Mike and Mike use that term but have no idea what it means.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL

Can I ask an honest question? What EXACTLY is a metrosexual? I'm vaguely familiar with hetero (very slightly familiar) but what exactly is metro?

I've heard Mike and Mike use that term but have no idea what it means.
One who though heterosexual, gets his panties in a bind if he runs low on hair gel. He is also known to read GQ and similar "men's" magazines in order to ensure that he is using the right skin cleanser. Metrosexuals often have gym memberships, but much of their workouts are spent in the sauna. They are often members of AAA - though some do know how to change a tire, they wouldn't be caught dead getting their nails dirty.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

Better not let the kids stand too close to the rainbow flag. It'll turn 'em gay

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

im down with the gays but it is curious that schools will suspend kids for platonic hugging yet bend over backwards to promote penile-anal relationships.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio

I am thankful that we don't have to deal with that at my school...yet.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

If they will let this in school then they should open the door on everything. I can see the muslims come in and recruit the young people to wear bombs and kill for the faith. Yes that is crazy but just saying.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

im down with the gays but it is curious that schools will suspend kids for platonic hugging yet bend over backwards to promote penile-anal relationships.
Wouldn't you need to bend over forwards for that?

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

They outlaw prayer in school because it may offend someone, yet they promote this?

How ever an adult decides what his/her sexual preference is, they have the right to do so. People should also have the right to voice their opinion if they disagree with it, without being lynched for not going along with the current P correct views.

Elementary students don't truly know what love is,much less if they like the same or opposite sex. I can think of a lot more important subjects that school resources can be spent on teaching our kids other than this.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

They outlaw prayer in school because it may offend someone, yet they promote this?

How ever an adult decides what his/her sexual preference is, they have the right to do so. People should also have the right to voice their opinion if they disagree with it, without being lynched for not going along with the current P correct views.

Elementary students don't truly know what love is,much less if they like the same or opposite sex. I can think of a lot more important subjects that school resources can be spent on teaching our kids other than this.
i dont recall seeing any stories of people getting lynched for not going along with "p correct views".

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

I'll go with gmart's suggestion in another thread and that is if people don't like it then raise seven kinds of hell about it. Rather than sit back in their homes and murmur about how they're rights are being trampled on. Get out and do something about it. It seems to have worked for other groups.

Personally, I don't think my child's school day should be taken up by promoting same sex marriages. Which is basically what that video is doing. Just like religion, that has no business being promoted at public schools. And I can promise you I am "that" parent who the first time something like this is done at my child's school will be at the school and the school board giving them the pleasure and honor of hearing my voice on the subject.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

i dont recall seeing any stories of people getting lynched for not going along with "p correct views".
"Lynched" is just semantics for saying many people in the public eye have been chastised for speaking out against homosexuality, and it has trickled down into mainstream society. It's to the point that a lot of people feel like if they express their view on it, that they'll be done the same.

I do understand that people in the public eye in today's time have to choose the words they speak very carefully..........but, the same people who want their freedom of speech,expression,and thought are the first ones ready to cast the first proverbial stones.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL

"Lynched" is just semantics for saying many people in the public eye have been chastised for speaking out against homosexuality, and it has trickled down into mainstream society. It's to the point that a lot of people feel like if they express their view on it, that they'll be done the same.

I do understand that people in the public eye in today's time have to choose the words they speak very carefully..........but, the same people who want their freedom of speech,expression,and thought are the first ones ready to cast the first proverbial stones.
The issue is that the people who express their views often don't actually "just" speak out against homosexuality. One can say "I don't like homosexuality" in the same breath as "I don't like broccoli" all day long without any real ramifications. It's when they follow that up, or are prodded to follow it up with "because its a sin and they are causing the rot of society." Very rarely do you have someone who expresses the opinion against gay marriage, or homosexuality merely leaving it at "I am not a fan." The connotations implied by calling it a sin, especially in today's society, carry extra weight. You may not agree, but it seems that in today's Christian faith, somehow its become the norm to say "I don't have a problem with <insert person's name here> but what they are doing is a sin and they will be judged by God, who I assume He is going to send them to an eternal pit of fire for committing <insert sin here> unless they quit doing this thing I think is a sin." If some kid hears that they gloss over the fact that it is someones belief. All they hear is that their daddies, or mommies are going to burn in fire forever, and I just don't think that is a very loving attitude to have.

For the record, unless there is an equally crappy video talking up the benefits of heterosexual coupledom, this doesn't belong in schools.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.