Usa! Usa! Usa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I can see the US beating Portugal if Ronaldo is hurting - should at least get a tie. If Ronaldo is healthy and the US doesn't have Altidore back the BEST that we can hope for is a tie, IMO.

The US will probably get smoked by Germany.

Assuming a tie (with Portugal beating Ghana) and a loss to Germany, it comes down to goal differential. The US won by one goal and Portugal lost by 4 - big edge to the US squad right now.
yup. it's why beating Ghana was so critical, and Germany really helped us with goal differential.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Beat Portugal tomorrow and we're through to the Round of 16. I think we can do it if we are aggressive, because they are really going to be hurting on defense. A less that 100% Ronaldo only helps the cause.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Big game today after Germany/Ghana tied. Need this W!! Loss here really hurts.

I'm afraid Muller will have a field day against us so we have to get the W here with Ronaldo hurt.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Ugh, yet another soft goal given up in the early stages. At east there is lots of time to play. A draw would not be the worst thing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.