Bama Chrome

ChasingDaTide

Feb 20, 2014
I know a lot of Bama Fans are not into uniform changes, but if the Tide ever decides to splurge and trick out their uniforms, I sure would like to see them wear something like this custom helmet. I had it made for my ten year old son as a gift for reaching his 4th grade academic goals. He's an avid fan who loves to collect unique items, and I have to say this is our best custom item to date. Roll Tide!

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I know a lot of Bama Fans are not into uniform changes, but if the Tide ever decides to splurge and trick out their uniforms, I sure would like to see them wear something like this custom helmet. I had it made for my ten year old son as a gift for reaching his 4th grade academic goals. He's an avid fan who loves to collect unique items, and I have to say this is our best custom item to date. Roll Tide!

be careful, the university might sick its lawyers on you for copyright infringement.

ChasingDaTide

Feb 20, 2014
I hope not, it's for my son's personal collection. He can't wait to get Saban to autograph it. Thanks for the heads up.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
There would be absolutely no reflection from those helmets during the 11:00 games against Western Carolina in September or October. I don't see a problem with them. :D

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
There would be absolutely no reflection from those helmets during the 11:00 games against Western Carolina in September or October. I don't see a problem with them. :D
I actually kinda like the helmet. It's very well done.

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I can't decide whether I like it or not - as far as a potential uniform change.

Of course, as far as potential uniform changes go, that's probably a pretty good sign that it's not that bad of an idea since I'm usually vehemently against any potential uniform change. :)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't hate it, but prefer that teams like Alabama hold true to tradition.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I love it! I'm guessing it is a full sized helmet? I would love to have one. ;)

I have one of the chrome mini helmets that Riddell did several years ago as a limited edition thing. I've gotten several autos on that one.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
You're a brave brave man posting this going againt the Traditionalist Bama Fans, but, I don't care what they say cause I love it myself..It keeps the "Tradition" look & has that new age look they younger fans would love..And you know the recruits would love it..And by the articles that I've read recruits actually go to some schools that has redesigned their Uni's..Personally..I want to see us break out our white helmets just once in my lifetime & wouldn't mind seeing these helmets every couple years or so in one game..I have a feeling you will get ripped a new one as the tread gets older & more posts though..LOL

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I like it a lot... for your son's collection. It's a nice novelty item.

I do hope that it remains a novelty item, though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.